HAIG    REPORT:   TIPS for Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy     Follow @HaigReport

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

View the Latest    HAIG     REPORT Promotions:  in this Scrolling Window, or OPEN in new browser:     

Click here  to Learn about your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY BELOW] prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

The StVincent de Paul Society Fraud and BULLYING Bulletin Board of Forums. • View topic - Sydney's Caroline Overington is a phoney only cares for her
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Sydney's Caroline Overington is a phoney only cares for her

Sydney's Caroline Overington is a phoney only cares for her

Postby James Victor Tierney » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:31 am

Copies of emails I forward on to these individuals below without any response from them JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY.

----- Original Message -----
To: Belinda.Featherstone@aph.gov.au
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:01 AM
Subject: Fw: Never say Never

To: Four Corners
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:00 AM
Subject: Never say Never
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS A CLASSIC FROM THIS HYPOCRITE
To: caroline@carolineoverington.com
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 6:57 PM
Subject: collated list

Dear Caroline Overington,

In your speech, you state the value of whistleblowers and whistleblowers should keep informing people of courage like yourself of any abuse of power that affects them.

Your speech on the value of whistleblowers really had me going what a fool I now feel.

As a man and not a poodle like all AUSTRALIAN JOURNALISTS here have shown me they are, it has bothered me greatly why I could not get ONE of you AUSTRALIAN JOURNALIST to help me expose Australian women bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, having nervous breakdowns.

The stealing from the poor of gargantuan amounts of money

Especially when they were bullied by these unaccountable untouchable, highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive Queensland St Vincent de Paul society officials -

Peter Maher -
Jerry McAuliffe -
John Campbell -
And Maree Fell -

Then I heard you speech and thought finally someone in Australia cares for the voiceless victims so Dear Caroline Overington you really got me and not many do that to me.
I do not expect to hear from you we will put you on our collated list.

Jim Tierney
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: Tuesday, 16 December 2008 9:10 AM
To: Jim Tierney <jjls@bigpond.com>
Subject: RE: Investigative journalist

Hello, thank you for your emails.

Apologies but I have had to send them up to our Cairns bureau reporter Peter Michael.
I am no longer covering crime (I am on courts now) - so this was the best avenue to take.
I have forward your emails to Peter but just in case his email address is: michaelp@qnp.newsltd.com.au
I hope he can help you.
Good luck.
Thanks again,

Jodie
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Copies of the emails I sent to the brave masculine Cairns bureau reporter Peter Michael supposedly covering crime. michaelp@qnp.newsltd.com.au

Your message To: Michael, Peter
Sent: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:07:59
Subject: Fw: Contact your PM:
your message was successfully submitted was not read Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:29:24

Copy of a another email to the brave Cairns bureau reporter Peter Michael supposedly covering crime michaelp@qnp.newsltd.com.au

Your message
To: Michael, Peter
Subject: Fw: Now it is our turn JIM
Sent: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:48:06 +1000
was deleted without being read on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:03:34 +1000

Queensland St Vincent de Paul State president Michael Mckeown was caught with his head in the trough and resigned after this was exposed.

THE AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER
26 MAY 2005
Vinnies' assets fear
Michael McKinnon

St Vincent de Paul's Queensland branch is said to have illegally handed over more than $130 million in assets to a private company outside the charity's control.
The society is seeking legal advice after retired Barrister Jack Williams, a St Vincent de Paul's member, questioned the legality of the 1996 deal to transfer the assets.
Society members were told at the time that putting its hostels, aged-care facilities and respite centres into a separate company would enable it to meet demands for “Greater professionalism in terms of accountability, efficiency and proper management” “The new body, St Vincent's community services, was registered in January 1996.
Its name was changed to Ozcare on July 1, 2003.
Corporate documents show Ozcare had net assets of $118 million, cash reserves of $24 million and retained profits of $52 million June 30 last year.
The society told the Australian yesterday it was not aware of any funds that had been returned to the main body.
Mr. Williams called on Ozcare to return all cash to the society.
“These assets were donated by generations of Queenslanders for charity, not to be held in some effectively private company with absolutely no links to the Society”.

He said “the transfer of assets in 1996 was definitely against the constitution of the Society and is therefore illegal - all of those assets and cash should be returned”
Brother Bill McMahon, former head of the society in the northern territory, said he had warned the society's national council after the 1996 deal that the transfer had occurred outside the powers of the state council. St Vincent de Paul society Queensland president Michael Mckeown said the issues raised by Mr. Williams were of “great concern” to the branch.
“It has been referred to the society's legal advisers who have been instructed to review this situation very carefully”, he said.
“In this process, there will be issues that will be taken up with Ozcare and until those issues are pursued and raised with Ozcare it is inappropriate to make further comment at this particular time”. An Ozcare spokesman said it was surprised by the allegations and unaware of any illegality about the transfer of assets. Ozcare chief executive Brian Lenz said he bad referred the issue to solicitors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I personally informed this charlatan community’s minister Pitt
of the bullying going on to anyone who tried to oppose these unaccountable untouchable, highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive Queensland St Vincent de Paul society officials -
he then puts his head in the paper - Spelling out the message:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revolting spineless manners from another poodle

Spelling out the message: Mulgrave MP Warren Pitt ties a White Ribbon as part of his fight.
Dob in women-bashers: MP

DOBBING in mates who were violent was not un-Australian, Communities Minister Warren Pitt told a Cairns gathering yesterday in the lead-up to White Ribbon Day.” If you do know something don’t remain silent,” the Mulgrave MP urged those who turned out at the Centre of Contemporary Arts to jointly call for an end to violence against women. “It is not un- Australian to report something like that. This business of not dobbing in your mates can go too far.” Mr Pitt also said that far from being weak for men to stand up and say they had an anger problem, it showed great strength to recognise such a thing and do something. Queensland police officers, who often see lives lost and destroyed because of domestic violence, supported the day by wearing white ribbons yesterday and again today. The day was first introduced in Canada in 1991 after the shooting of 14 female students at the University of Montreal.
Picture MICHAEL WATT
The $2 white ribbons are being sold at the centre of Contemporary Arts in Abbott St.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________“If you do know something don’t remain silent,” the Mulgrave MP urged those who turned out at the Centre of Contemporary Arts to jointly call for an end to violence against women.
“It is not un- Australian to report something like that.
MR WARREN PITT……………………….
Dob in women-bashers: MP

We exposed the hypocritical communities’ minister that covered up for his society bullying mates.
The Catholic controlled Cairns press!
To: letters@tcp.newsltd.com.au
Date: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:39 PM
Subject: Fw: society conspirators

Jim Tierney
46 Oleander Street
Holloways Beach

Sir,
I have continually informed the Cairns Post of the distrustful
and bullying behaviour of specific officials of Queensland St Vincent de Paul. Not once have I received a response.
Thankfully they have recently been shown to be the bullys of women and thieves of the poor that they are.
Jim Tierney

jjls@bigpond.com
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Queensland St Vincent de Paul Society ordered to pay
$27,500 to president sacked for not being Catholic.

After volunteering for the society in 1997, she first became a president of a St Vincent "conference" - or group of people who respond to calls for assistance in the community, according to the charity's website - in March 2003.
By the end of the year, she was working unpaid seven days a week.
But trouble started in January 2004 when objections to her not being Catholic were raised.
Ms Walsh said she was asked when she first joined the society whether she was Catholic and there were no objections to her being Christian only. She also was accepted as a conference president in 2003 despite not being Catholic.
But, in 2004, the society gave Ms Walsh three options - become a Catholic, resign her position and stay only as a member, or leave the society.
Eventually, Ms Walsh took her case to the Anti-Discrimination Tribunal.
Ms Walsh told The Courier-Mail she felt betrayed by the society to which she had devoted her life.
"They put me through the wringer and back," she said. "It hurt, it really hurt."
In its tribunal documents, the society argued its primary function was to "inculcate the Catholic faith in its members" and the charity aspect was secondary for presidents, which meant they needed to be Catholic.
The tribunal found the society did not prove its case and awarded compensation to Ms Walsh as well as court costs.
Mr Campbell said that although Ms Walsh did volunteer work, she also was a member and they believed they should have the rights to choose their members, just as a bowling club did.
He said the rule that all presidents should be Catholic was "understood", even if it hadn't been written prior to Ms Walsh's membership.
He declined to comment further.
James Victor Tierney

Return to Jim Tierney [James Victor Tierney] Boxer & Weightlifter Set Up Vinnies Gym in Cairns