HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy    

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

Click here  to Learn how your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY ABOVE] is prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

The StVincent de Paul Society Fraud and BULLYING Bulletin Board of Forums. • View topic - Statutory Declarations
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Statutory Declarations

Statutory Declarations

Postby James Victor Tierney » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

I JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY state the information below is truthful.
From the opening day of my project with my conditionally donated equipment the facility called "Vinnies Gym."The instructors were harassed by Queensland St Vincent de Paul officials to increase the numbers of ONLY INDIGENOUS USERS of Vinnies Gym.
Not one Queensland St Vincent de Paul officials had ANY experience or knowledge of Weightlifting gyms, Fitness centres, and indeed professional boxing facilities.
Leaving them with no knowledge how members register on entering these facilities.
For insurance purposes every facility member must sign a registration book, before they can commence training.
If Vinnies Gym instructors carried out the instructions of Society officials they would have to have TWO DIFFERENT REGISTER BOOKS.
One with the accurate numbers of the users of Vinnies Gym, and a SECOND REGISTER BOOK with "FRAUDULENT NUMBERS OF ONLY INDIGENOUS USERS OF VINNIES GYM."
The reason Queensland Society officials wanted their Vinnies gym instructors to use FRAUDULENT NUMBERS OF ONLY INDIGENOUS USERS OF VINNIES GYM was to enable the Queensland Society to be eligible for government grants.
I personally informed Vinnies Gym instructors and Queensland Society officials under NO CIRCUMSTANCE WOULD I ALLOW THIS UNLAWFUL ACTION TO BE CARRIED OUT.
The Vinnies Gym instructors and myself, sent Prime Minister JOHN HOWARD, FOUR STATUTORY DECLARATIONS declaring what Queensland Society officials wanted their Instructors to do. Below is a copy of my letter to PRIME MINISTER JOHN HOWARD I will forward copies of four STATUTORY DECLARATIONS in another post.
JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY

<<<<<<<<<<=============>>>>>>>>>>

James Victor Tierney
46 Oleander Street
Holloways Beach
Cairns 4878
07 40557667
Email jjls@bigpond.com

Saturday, 26 May 2007
Prime Minister of Australian
John Howard

Dear John Howard.

Sir,
I sent to you four statutory declarations - three from three instructors that were then employed by Queensland St Vincent de Paul in Vinnies Gym Cairns.
I also sent mine after - Queensland society officials closed Vinnies Gym because I became a whistle blower.
Mr Prime Minister since then the Queensland State Labor Government has totally ignored the harassed and bullied women by the Queensland society officials their rights for justice.

Two years ago these women first informed and have continually informed since then Queensland Work Place Health & Safety department in Brisbane and Cairns with documented evidence and they have just be totally ignored.
I personally sent by registered mail to the Queensland Work Place Health & Safety director 50 cm of evidence supporting the many claims of bullying and harassment by the Queensland society officials of these women victims.

This Queensland department just returned all this evidence to me with no note or message nothing!
Queensland State Premier Mr Peter Beatie has ignored the appeals from these women victims for justice, as did Queensland minister for communities Mr Warren Pitt.

Queensland CPU unit complaints official Mr Smart has informed these women victims Mr Pitt is not responsible for women in his community.
Yet this same man Mr Pitt had his head in the Cairns Post newspaper stating publicly "DOB WOMEN BASHERS".
Yet after me personally delivering to his office the same 50 cm of evidence supporting the many claims of bullying and harassment by the Queensland society officials of these women victims he has again ignored them!
I have reported the behaviour of the Qld labor politicians and officials to the Honourable Kerry Shine MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister Assisting the Premier in Western Queensland yet he has also totally ignored the pleas of these women bullied, one of these ladies contemplated suicide and others having official nervous breakdowns and cannot function normally.
I have also reported the lack of care for the welfare of women by these males to the Queensland Governor.
I informed on numerous occasions this behaviour to Queensland state leader in opposition Mr Seeney again with no response.
These ladies know you have a mammoth task as the Prime Minister of Australia.

But because they see you as a courageous man for justice as well as a strong moralistic man, Prime minister after them exhausting all the appropriate departments and just being sent around on a Labor political merry-go-round, they ask why is their tax being spent on a department like Queensland WPH&S that do not show any concern for women?
And so they have begged me to ask for your expedient help for justice for bullied and harassed women, if you do not help bullied and harassed women they know no one else will.

Yours most sincerely
Jim Tierney

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James Victor Tierney

Who,Why

Postby ACE » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi James,

I have never heard of this jason geary or daniel perrin in cairns who are they and why are they dirtbags and perverts ?
ACE

Re: Statutory Declarations

Postby ACE » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi James,

Why have these BULLIES LIARS and THEIVES got away with this for so long, who do they think they are stealing from the poor and disadvantaged kids/people of Cairns.
THEY NEED TO BE DEALT WITH.

ACE.
ACE

Narelle Sue Anderson & BULLY Chris Condon Townsville

Postby JohnReid » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 am

ChrisCondon, thug, TownsilleShow, Narelle Sue Anderson, ChrisCondon, bully, TownsvilleGreyhounds TownsvilleDogRacing TownsvilleBoxing TownsvilleFights TownsilleShowSociety, Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee
BarryHallAflChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumBarryHallAflTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES

ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundNarelleSueAndersonTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowNarelleSueAndersonAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123 ChrisCondon,thug, Narelle Sue Anderson,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee, http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundNarelleSueAndersonTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowNarelleSueAndersonAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123 ChrisCondon,thug, Narelle Sue Anderson,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee, http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 1.jpg (29.45 KiB) Viewed 17243 times

Narelle Sue Anderson (School teacher).Townsille Show Ground,Townsille Show Society,Chris Condon viscious nasty THUG criminal and ex Waterside Workers communist gangster and stand-over underworld criminal.. Isn,t it "strange" if you are a violent nasty criminal like Chris Condon employee of the Townsville Show Society to have "friends" like Narelle Sue Anderson, a High School Teacher who "noticed" a few things in Chris Condons favor in a Supreme Court so that this violent nasty criminal may not be sent to jail for a nasty and viscious assault against an aged Vietnam veteran pensioner. If you are a violent nasty criminal like Chris Condon having a "friend" like Narelle Sue Anderson (a Townsville High School teacher) as a "witness" (in your favor) can be very, very handy indeed !. By the way, does this nasty viscious criminal Chris Condons "friend" teach your children at school, I am sure that Narelle Sue Anderson would be a "good" influence on your child. In case you did not already know, nasty thug "pensioner basher" Chris Condon has been arrested at least 8 times with viscious assaults against elderly persons, and Condon has been involved in lots of gun and firearm offences plus other criminal activities, why would a decent law abiding school teacher "hang-out" with a nast violent criminal like Chris Condon ? WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THESE "types" OF PEOPLE ? READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123
Ignatius Park College Townsville, Townsville Harness Racing, Narelle Sue Anderson school teacher (a friend of this nasty viscious criminal thug Chris Condon, is she teaching your kids ?),Townsville Show Ground, Townsville Greyhound Racing, Townsville Show Society, CRIMINAL THUG Chris Condon standover-thug, king-hit, viscious, nasty bully who assaults innocent aged pensioners, including Vietnam veterans, why do organisations like the Townsville Show Society and Townsville Greyhound Racing associate with a nasty criminal like thug Chris Condon ? This nasty thug criminal Chris Condon the Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds, also member of the Townsville Show Society and Townsville Greyhound Racing Club and Townsville Harness Racing, has been arrested a minimum of 8 times for nasty, viscious savage assaults againts helpless old men, unable to defend themselves against this thug criminal. WHY do these orgasisations employ criminal thugs like Chris Condon. ? WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR FGAMILY OR CHILDREN ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE THIS VISCIOUS NASTY CRIMINAL IS ?. For too long now this nasty viscious criminal has been tolerated. It doesn,t say much for the organisations who have dealings with him. Decent law abiding organisations would not tolerate criminals like Chris Condon. Chris Condon has also been in trouble with Queensland Police over guns and firearms charges, plus many other criminal things. http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123
Phil (bull) Harris Harness Racing Townsville THIEF ... HOW COULD HARNESS RACING IN TOWNSVILLE BE ABOVE BOARD WITH THIEVES AND CRIMINALS LIKE Phillip (Bull) Harris involved with the industry as a trainer (and more). Phillip (Bull) Harris is a break and enter thief criminal who committed thefts and burglarys around Townsville and North Queensland for many years stealing very expensive goods and equipment, cars, trailers and boats and large sums of money. Harris even stole harness gear and other valuable things from his own sister. He stole furniture that he was suppose to place in storage from another relative. Harris did lots of break and enters and burglarys around North Queensland and Adelaide.WOULD YOU TRUST THIS CRIMINAL Phillip (bull) Harris ? It doesnt say much for the harness racing industry in North Queensland and Townsville having a criminal like Phillip (bull) Harris in their midst. READ MORE HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=133#p133
Greyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show Grounds. Would you have a bet on Greyhounds in Queensland with a criminal and stand-over thug like Chris Condon Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds involved ?. Chris condon is a nasty viscious criminal thug and gangster who has gun and firearm offences and at least 8 serious assault arrests, just to name just a few serious criminal things this viscious nasty criminal Chris Condon has committed. He is also known for nasty assaults against elderly and aged pensioners. Would you take your family or children near the Townsville Showground ?
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 1.jpg
Greyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show Grounds. Would you have a bet on Greyhounds in Queensland with a criminal and stand-over thug like Chris Condon Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds involved ?. Chris condon is a nasty viscious criminal thug and gangster who has gun and firearm offences and at least 8 serious assault arrests, just to name just a few serious criminal things this viscious nasty criminal Chris Condon has committed. He is also known for nasty assaults against elderly and aged pensioners. Would you take your family or children near the Townsville Showground ?
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 1.jpg (44.99 KiB) Viewed 17243 times

Townsville Showgrounds violence and nasty assaults by Chris Condon the Manager. Narelle Sue Anderson (School teacher a friend of this nasty viscious criminal thug Chris Condon, is she teaching your kids ?), Townsville Showgrounds is a very nasty violent venue with nasty violent criminals like Chris Condon the Showground Manager there... WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR FAMILY OR CHILDREN THERE.
Chris Condon is a gangster and nasty thug who has a history of viscious violence and he has been arrested at least 8 times for assaulting innocent persons, mostly elderly men, some pensioners.
Why the Townsville Show Society employ a viscious nasty criminal like Chris Condon is a mystery. All that can be said is that "birds of feather flock together
[url=http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123] Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me. this thug-criminal head-case Chris Condon has criminally assaulted lots of innocent people causing actual bodily harm, indeed, one person was "king-hit" and criminally assaulted by Condon over the paltry sum of $2, luckily for the innocent victim it wasnt $100 or maybe Condon would have killed him ... Chris Condon, is just another "king-hit-merchant" and the Townsville Show Society should not employ a thug like Chris Condon.... SHAME ON THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY... all the actual physical violence and violent threats etc that have been happening at the Townsville Showgrounds since Chris Condon has been the Manager DOES NOT happen at any other Showground in Australia !
READ MORE HERE ... http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123 Greyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show Grounds. Would you have a bet on Greyhounds in Queensland with a criminal and stand-over thug like Chris Condon Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds involved ?. Chris condon is a nasty viscious criminal thug and gangster who has gun and firearm offences and at least 8 serious assault arrests, just to name just a few serious criminal things this viscious nasty criminal Chris Condon has committed. He is also known for nasty assaults against elderly and aged pensioners. Would you take your family or children near the Townsville Showground ?
Townsville Showgrounds -- Chris Condon the Manager EQUALS guns-violence-bashings-fighting-assaults-thuggery-threats AND MORE.!
Would you take your children or family there ?
Why do the Townsville Show Society employ a violent criminal bully thug like Chris Condon as Manager !
Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people. Narelle Sue Anderson (School teacher a friend of this nasty viscious criminal thug Chris Condon, is she teaching your kids ?)
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me. this thug-criminal head-case Chris Condon has criminally assaulted lots of innocent people causing actual bodily harm, indeed, one person was "king-hit" and criminally assaulted by Condon over the paltry sum of $2, luckily for the innocent victim it wasnt $100 or maybe Condon would have killed him ... Chris Condon, is just another "king-hit-merchant" and the Townsville Show Society should not employ a thug like Chris Condon.... SHAME ON THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY... all the actual physical violence and violent threats etc that have been happening at the Townsville Showgrounds since Chris Condon has been the Manager DOES NOT happen at any other Showground in Australia !
READ MORE HERE ... http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/foru ... p=123#p123
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  2.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundNarelleSueAndersonTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowNarelleSueAndersonAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 2.jpg (17.3 KiB) Viewed 17243 times

Townsville Showgrounds -- Chris Condon the Manager EQUALS guns-violence-bashings-fighting-assaults-thuggery-threats AND MORE.!
Would you take your children or family there ?
Why do the Townsville Show Society employ a violent criminal bully thug like Chris Condon as Manager !
Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  2.jpg
ChrisCondon, thug, TownsilleShow, Narelle Sue Anderson, ChrisCondon, bully, TownsvilleGreyhounds TownsvilleDogRacing TownsvilleBoxing TownsvilleFights TownsilleShowSociety, Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee
BarryHallAflChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumBarryHallAflTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 2.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 17243 times
I'm John Reid, a patriotic citizen of Australia. I am angry, furious in fact, at bullies,thugs, traitors, terrorists and corrupt officials and "bent" Police etc, because I have been ripped off by such bullies and thugs thieves and criminal corrupt Police. The Internet allows me to expose these thugs, bullies, traitors, terrorists, thieves, criminals and corrupt Police and Organisations etc. I feel an affinity with Jim Tierney who, like myself, has been ripped off also by bullies, criminals and thugs.
JohnReid

Return to Jim Tierney [James Victor Tierney] Boxer & Weightlifter Set Up Vinnies Gym in Cairns