HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy    

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

Click here  to Learn how your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY ABOVE] is prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

The StVincent de Paul Society Fraud and BULLYING Bulletin Board of Forums. • View topic - TO HOPEFULLY SAVE ONE COP FROM CORRUPTION
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

TO HOPEFULLY SAVE ONE COP FROM CORRUPTION

TO HOPEFULLY SAVE ONE COP FROM CORRUPTION

Postby James Victor Tierney » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 am

I will make this a public letter to the following people because if I send it to some they delete it without them even reading it. The infamous politician answer “deleted without being read”

JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY.

mitchell.scotti@police.qld.gov.au;
police@ministerial.qld.gov.au

attorney@ag.gov.au;
attorney@ministerial.qld.gov.au;
thepremier@premiers.qld.gov.au;
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
24 January 2008

Ref: ESC2007 / 01594
A C. HENDERSON

ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR/NORTH REGION

Thank you for your response.

Sir,
Your reply stated that Inspector Swan’s actions were lawful and reasonable in attempting to explain using broad examples of what might be appropriate under certain circumstances.
This by people who were not in Inspectors Ian Swans’ office at the time I need to give you the background information that led Judith and me being present in Inspectors Ian Swans office.
We have been told (even by some Queensland police officers that the Catholic Church is far too powerful to be accountable to people like my wife and me.
We both have no incongruity with the Catholic Church. Our conflict is with any official using any Church to masquerade appalling behaviour to the disadvantaged and poor. Judith my wife is a practising Catholic and a close friend of Bishop James Foley Bishop of Cairns. I was christened a Catholic by my mother in Catholic Liverpool England.
Judith Tierney is a medically retired Psychiatric hospital Director and has spent most of her life caring for the mentally ill.
The Society of St Vincent de Paul is a Voluntary Organisation according to its Constitution and RULE, and Judith Tierney was a Qld State Vice President in the society and spent years as their mental health consultant.

This position was an appointed position given to her by society Qld State President Michael McKeown.
Michael McKeown also wanted to use Judith's experience and qualifications she had in mental health.
This was when they retrieved the $130 million + dollars of assets given away illegally to Ozcare.

She was also asked as a society State Vice president to partake in a four hour tele-conference with retired barrister Jack Williams. Jack Williams also a society member warned all the State Council members in this tele ¬ conference that if they did not start legal proceedings to retrieve the $130 million + dollars of assets he alleged was illegal he would go public.

Jack Williams went public and had his allegation printed in The Australian newspaper Judith has a copy of the memorandum of this tele - conference.
Judith should have partaken in interviews for a new Qld Society General Secretary.
She was the only member of the State Council that refused as she did not approve of the manner it which it was conducted. The State council gave the position to ceo Peter Maher.
This individual was not known as a General Secretary but a ceo.
And the now ceo Peter Maher never forgot Judith Tierney's abstention in his interview.

Judith Tierney resigned from her appointed position with this society because she now suffers from a nervous breakdown caused directly by the bullying and lying behaviour of Qld St Vincent de Paul ceo Peter Maher, Far North diocesan president Jerry McAuliffe and Cairns Society administrator Maree Fell and John Campbell.
At a meeting held at my home with my wife and Timothy O'Connor I loaned (IT WAS NOT A GIFT) with conditions to the Cairns community via this so-called charity all the equipment that went to make up the facility called Vinnies Gym.
This loan consisted of many, many thousands of dollars worth of equipment.
Timothy O'Connor was the Qld society State President at the time of my arrangement and indeed agreed with all conditions this was before “life's Tough” ceo Peter Maher's time.
Each voluntary official is elected for only a period of time.
So if an activity or project new to the Society is started by the State president of the time and his appointed time runs out like in the case of Timothy O'Connor and me, when a different State President is appointed he can undo all the work of the previous State President.
This happened in Timothy O'Connor's case he was so keen on my projects and still has a good friendship with Judith he tried to get an extension on his elected time to work with me for the sake of the kids I was helping.
He was thrilled when he found out that he could be part of what the St Vincent de Paul's International President General Jose Ramon Diaz- Torremocha wanted, and that was he asked Judith and me to take my project international via the Society and Tim O'Connor wanted to participate. (Timothy.O'connor@correctiveservices.qld.gov.au)
Michael Mckeown became State President he had no knowledge on the working of a fitness centre and was just a puppet of ceo Peter Maher.
Then trouble really began when ceo Peter Maher was employed even though the Constitution and RULE frowns upon titles like ceo's and prefers the title Secretary General, which is not as important as a ceo in Peter Maher's conceited eyes.
Alone, I physically set up this facility called Vinnies Gym it taking months of my unpaid time.
I personally trained all the instructors for Vinnies Gym because of the special clients we were helping.
All the programmes used at this facility belonged to me.
As a volunteer I supervised all my personnel projects at this facility for four years.
As a volunteer I also trained off - duty Qld police officers in boxing and self defence skills.
I was appointed also as a volunteer chairman of the society Gym special works by Michael McKeown society Qld State president and Society Secretary General Tom Barry.
Our friend Cairns Bishop James Foley opened and blessed this facility I did not attend.
With living in Cairns Judith Tierney was extremely concerned for the welfare of the society volunteers and paid staff, and after personally witnessing the amount of bullying and lying, and allegations regarding the stealing of huge amounts of money from officials in Cairns, similar to the society Gold Coast administrator stealing $200,000 was the conservative figure admitted to by the society trying to keep face in the public's eyes.
She contacted Michael McKeown in Brisbane.
Judith and me met with Michael McKeown and Secretary General Tom Barry in Brisbane were Judith informed these two officials of the issues she was concerned about.
To my surprise Tom Barry and Michael McKeown requested me to chair the SOCIETY GYM SPECIAL WORKS COMMITTEE, and asked me why I had problems with increasing ONLY the numbers of indigenous people using Vinnies Gym.
None of these society officials had any personal experience with fitness centres or boxing gyms so I explained that signatures put down on the gym disclaimer register were also the legal numbers of all the individuals using Vinnies Gym, so they would have to have two different registers to alter any the attendance numbers. Secretary General Tom Barry said "Just Guess."
I told these two individuals that while I had anything to do with Vinnies Gym the instructors would never alter or falsify attendance numbers of indigenous people for the society to apply for government grants.
We arrived back in Cairns and I was requested by a Vinnies Gym instructor to attend the gym earlier than usual because a homeless youth had wanted me to show and explain to him the official Olympic Weightlifting lifts as I am also an Olympic Weightlifting Coach.
When I arrived at the Vinnies Gym office, Maree Fell and Jerry McAuliffe were arguing with the two instructors.
I instantly asked Maree Fell "What are you doing here as Jude and me have just been to Brisbane to keep you out of here?"
Jerry McAuliffe barked back at me "It has nothing to do with you."
In front of everyone that could hear I said to McAuliffe ¬"You should hold your head down in shame as you are not a man you stood by and let your very very close friend, her (Maree Fell) bully, and abuse society youth coordinator Francine Kubanek and did nothing.
Francine Kubanek gave to you a list of all the bullying incidents you read this document and gave it back to Francine; in Liverpool we call men like you Quilts."
From then on everyone in the gym and the majority in Cairns knew that Jerry McAuliffe and Maree Fell were not only bully’s but liars. The normal practice was adhered to from these sanctimonious hypocritical individuals when their power is opposed especially from a POMMIE BASTARD they will stop at nothing to get revenge.
And true to form they did with the help of Society ceo Peter Maher they closed Vinnies Gym without warning anyone.
And if you have the backing of the community minister Warren Pitt and Qld police Minister Judy Spence and Qld police department they have done this with impunity.
"What seems to be ignored by you Mr A C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION and Members of Far Northern Region and Ethical Standards Command that I understand examined made preliminary inquires and made recommendations regarding this matter?
And thus giving you the opinion that Inspector Ian Swan's actions were lawful and reasonable in attempting to explain issues using broad examples of what might be appropriate under certain circumstances.
Why my wife and me voluntary attended any Qld police station in the first place, especially asking rather strange questions to this specific discourteous overbearing Inspector.
So Sir I will inform you as I have informed Qld Police Commissioner, Judy Spence and every Australian politician and everyone in England that I know just in case.
I have tried to publicly reveal the wrongdoing of some officials from a highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive organisation the Society of St Vincent de Paul.
In my attempts to retrieve the property belonging to numerous citizens of Cairns along with my property and the property of an official Qld Government department from this deceptive Society I have only skimmed the surface of their highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive behaviour.
I have informed two Prime Ministers along with every suitable government department of the wrongdoing of these Qld Society officials.
I have informed our Governor of the wrongdoing of these Qld Society officials.
After informing the Qld Premier and Qld Police Minister and Qld Attorney General that the society Cairns administrator Maree Fell in front of witnesses demanded an elderly society volunteer to forge her signature to enable this elderly volunteer to acquire goods illegally as she was not Maree Fell, from a shop and when this elderly lady refused, Maree Fell barked at her "If I tell you to do it you will."
So if this Cairns administrator Maree Fell did this in front of witnesses the question has to be asked how often she is still doing it.
Remember the Vinnies Gym instructors and me had sent four Statutory Declarations to Prime Minister John Howard complaining about harassment and bulling tactics from these society officials to have us falsify attendance numbers of only indigenous people.
And Rhonda Wallace the society depot manager that was also bullied by Maree Fell to the point of contemplating SUICIDE, gave Maree Fell a Statutory Declaration informing Maree Fell that Qld Society Work Place Health & Safety representative Peter O'Shaughnessy used to deliberately maul his genitals every time he stood in front of her, and Judith Tierney also made a official complaint saying the same about this individual's behaviour and still nothing was done about it, so I wanted to know the validity of Statutory Declarations.
I asked the Qld police Minister Judy Spence and she advised us to see Inspector Swan we did.
There where four people in this pompous obnoxious police Inspectors office.
Judith and me know exactly what was said as do the two police officers.
This Inspectors behaviour was no different than the society officials towards me being a pommie bastard.
He told us more than once that he was an X prosecutor Catholic police Inspector and Detective Sergeant Sheridan Heaton added that Terry Lewis was a Catholic also.
From that time on we knew we were wasting our time with this X prosecutor Catholic Inspector Ian Swan.
Indeed I attempted to leave this obnoxious supercilious Qld senior police officers office on more than one occasion because of his arrogant attitude towards my wife and me.
Each time I stood up furiously to get away from this individual I was asked to stay a bit longer.
Unfortunately I remained in this individual's office and listened to the most unintelligent remarks we have ever heard from anyone, never mind a senior police Inspector.
We still wonder the relevance of Detective Sheridan Heaton remark of "Terry Lewis is a Catholic."
If Senior Qld police officers treat civilians that have spent most of their lives helping the mentally ill and disadvantaged we dread to think the position we would be in with this specific Inspector if we were bad guys!
If the answers given to us by a Catholic X prosecutor Inspector Swan are seen as lawful and reasonable then we absolutely disagree with you.
If Inspector Swan on more than one occasion made the specific statement in front of my wife, Detective Sheridan Heaton and me, that his wife signs his signature all the time to acquire money from his bank account because it is more convenient for her, is seen as a broad example at what might be appropriate under certain circumstances by Members of Far Northern Region and Ethical Standards Command we again totally disagree with you all.
Surely it is the duty of any police officer reading this to understand the reason these specific questions were put to Inspector Swan by me.
I was informing a Qld police Inspector that St Vincent de Paul Cairns administrator Maree Fell had already demanded an elderly volunteer to FALSIFY her signature to acquire goods illegally, and this she did in front of witnesses, and we understand it is alleged her colleagues on the Gold Coast are under investigation for misappropriation of the conservative amount of $200,000 dollars.
And Qld Inspector Swan's response barked at me was "That is nothing my wife signs my signature all the time to acquire money from my bank account because it is more convenient for her."
He was unambiguously asked if it was lawful for the Cairns society administrator Maree Fell to demand an elderly society volunteer to sign her name (Maree Fell's) on a work document to obtain some goods from a shop and this was done in front of witnesses.
And he answered again "That is nothing my wife signs my signature all the time to acquire money from my bank account because it is more convenient for her.”

Is this what your letter suggests is a broad example at what might be appropriate under certain circumstances?
I asked this Inspector why his wife does not have her own bank account and has to sign HIS SIGNATURE to acquire money, and could he tell me where he banks.

As Detective Sheridan Heaton covered her face laughing very quietly he just looked at me oddly.
Your letter dated 19 December 2007 to me never made any reference to the answer we received from Inspector Ian Swan regarding my enquiry about the legitimacy of Statutory Declarations."
So I will remind you Sir - I asked Inspector Swan about the legitimacy of Statutory Declarations.
The reason I asked this specific question was four Statutory Declarations had been sent to the then Prime Minister John Howard.
Three from the instructors of Vinnies Gym and one from me after society ceo Peter Maher and Jerry McAuliffe
closed Vinnies Gym.
Since then copies of more documents have been forwarded to Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Qld Attorney@ministerial.qld.gov.au Kerry Shine.
These witnessed Statutory Declarations stated Qld St Vincent de Paul officials had from the very opening of Vinnies Gym demanded that the society Vinnies Gym instructors falsify the numbers of INDIGENOUS persons using Vinnies Gym.
The reason these upstanding Catholic society officials wanted this done was to acquire government grants.
Qld Catholic Police Inspector Swan's remarkable answer was - "They are not worth the paper they are written on as anyone can write anything on them."
And of course his is right saying that, because anyone can write anything on them.
I then asked him "If they are worthless why do we have them?"

Detective Sheridan Heaton and my wife had their hands over their faces after this remark.
After the nonsense from this Inspector I jumped up and said

"I am wasting my time with you as you being a Catholic will let them walk anyway Jude get me out of here."

We were escorted from Cairns police station by Detective Sheridan Heaton she said to me and my wife "Walk away they won't do anything I did not walk away and now I am waiting for my clearance to go to Iraq."
Why are you going to Iraq she was asked.
Detective Sheridan Heaton put her right index finger to her temple and said it only takes this but I will take as many of them with me before I go.
This action with her index finger we understand was her simulating a gun shot to her temple.
On the way home in Jude's car she asked me what Detective Sheridan Heaton was going on about?
I said I understand she is trying to tell us that she should have done something but did not, so is going to Iraq to get whacked.

Mr A. C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION we are not liars every thing I have said is true and I can prove this if ever I choose.

As a precaution I have sent information to individuals overseas that proves all the above is true just in case some thing happens to my wife or me.
There are other issues I have informed all Australian politicians and especially Qld Police Minister Judy Spence about with no response from her.

So maybe Mr A. C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION you can you tell the citizens of Cairns that keep asking me.

Why the Qld police knowing Qld St Vincent de Paul society gave away illegally $130 million dollars that now finances Ozcare.
As this money, was donated from generations of Queenslanders for the poor - not to a separate entity that returns no money back to the society, just as I loaned my many many thousands of dollars of equipment to the disadvantaged in Cairns not to an un-known aboriginal group.

Indeed a specific condition I wanted accepted by Tim O'Connor with my donation was the word INDIGENOUS would never be used in any relationship with my loan!

All one has to do is ask Tim O'Connor simple.

The Australian newspaper published the giving away illegally of $130 million dollars that now finances Ozcare.
The publication of this colossal amount of money given away illegally started a conspiracy.
Qld St Vincent de Paul Society ceo Peter Maher stated it was a unanimous decision of all the members of the State Council.
Council State member Mr Reidy's email confirms this ceo Peter Maher lied again.
Council State member Jerry McAuliffe's email confirms they are conspiring.
It may be asked what reason would a Society ceo like Peter Maher lie about it being a unanimous decision by the State Council for him to instruct their solicitors to start legal proceedings to retrieve the now huge amount of $324 + dollars given away illegal to Ozcare.
For special tax purposes St Vincent de Paul is known as a VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION and their Constitution and RULE state the society must be controlled by Volunteers and to be seen as being controlled by Volunteers.
Peter Maher although he calls himself a ceo is not a VOLUNTEER he is on wages and so following their Constitution and RULE he works for the volunteers - no volunteers work for him - even though just the thought of this would upset the dear thing.
So this charity should either keeps getting special tax concessions by following its Constitution and RULE or changes its status were the ceo is in full command and loses the use of my tax.

So Mr A. C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION could you tell the citizens of Cairns and the official Qld government department when they will have their property returned to them?
I had a two and a half hour meeting with Bishop James Foley and after this meeting; Bishop James Foley contacted this disgusting Jerry McAuliffe.

He told Jerry McAuliffe he would pay all the expenses for all the property belonging to all the different individuals in Cairns to be brought to a property belonging to the Catholic Church.
The reason Bishop James wanted the thief Jerry McAuliffe to do this was because I had informed him just what property should be there and who it belonged too.
And as I was the only person that knew what should be there and what property belonged to whom Bishop James tried his best to do the right thing he just wanted the property returned to its rightful owners.
Jerry McAuliffe's response to Bishop James Foley was he would consider his offer only if I signed in his words an AS IS document.

I told Bishop James Foley that I did not have the authority to sign what this individual calls an AS IS document.
This now proved to Bishop James Foley the only reason Jerry McAuliffe would want me to sign an AS IS document is most of my property would be missing or destroyed, as they held me in so much contempt they removed my autographed boxing photos I loaned to the gym for the kids from the wall with a crow bar.

Just like the fully equipped commercial kitchen donated to Vinnies Gym by the ALH group.
Dean Lock the owner of the building that housed Vinnies Gym asked my wife Judith where the kitchen was, he continued saying, "society ceo Peter Maher told me to stop my whinging as I had done well out of the society that he had bought a fully equipped commercial kitchen."

This was the kitchen donated to Vinnies Gym by the ALH group society ceo Peter Maher had nothing to do with this kitchen and like his society colleagues on the Gold Coast, it never arrived at the gym someone other than Vinnies Gym has this kitchen.

Hence the reason Dean Lock asked Judith did she know where the Kitchen was that society ceo Peter Maher told him he bought it.
This society ceo Peter Maher is the Custodian of millions of dollars of donated money for the poor and we the donators to this society and members of the Cairns community would like to know who this liar and bully has in his pocket to enable him to get away with any action be it criminal or otherwise, and find out, we will.

Now that I have confided in Cairns Bishop James Foley I feel I have a civic duty to also inform you Mr A. C. HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION because of your position held in the Cairns community.
The property society Far North diocesan president Jerry McAuliffe and Society ceo Peter Maher also removed along with all my property and the personal property of the citizens of Cairns belonged to the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE.
This expensive equipment belonging to the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE was stored in Vinnies Gym.
Until now only Bishop James Foley and myself know they, Peter Maher and Jerry McAuliffe have removed AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE property to an unknown place.

I will wait for your response to my correspondence before I inform the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE myself.
I have informed numerous government officials that Society's Jerry McAuliffe and Peter Maher neither wanted nor knew that my loan of equipment was given with conditions and agreed by Tim O'Connor as they both had no official status in the society when we conducted the meeting with Tim O'Connor.

As I have already stated Tim O'Connor was the Society Qld State president.
So these society officials in their haste to clear and close Vinnies Gym did not know that when they removed my equipment and members of Cairns community's property they removed AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE property also.
To illustrate the utter contempt society ceo Peter Maher had for any person, or their property other than his, he totally destroyed an extremely expensive floor safe in Dean Lock's Building with an angle grinder because he did not know the floor safe's combination.
And the fully equipped commercial kitchen issue makes us all know it would have made no difference if he did know it was AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE equipment that was removed and is now missing, as he is untouchable.
Jerry McAuliffe's response to Bishop James Foley was a bitter disappointment; all Bishop James wanted to do was have all the equipment returned to the rightful owners at HIS CHURCHES expense.
Then none of this sordid affair would have been made public, but Jerry McAuliffe and Peter Maher being so conceited to further illustrate – Jerry McAuliffe's email to Peter Maher stating –

“At last State Council meeting I can recall saying I considered Mick had a point when he was concerned re legal action not having the sanction of the full State Council. My reason for saying this relates to concerns if minutes were to be subpoenaed by a court at a future date and the legal action could be deemed to be invalid.”

This is the behaviour of conceited fools, being so used to stealing and misusing donated money for the poor and doing it so far with impunity!

Judith Tierney started the not-to-profit The Stable FNQ so we could keep helping the kids that we helped in Vinnies Gym. Then Jan Dutton from the Girl Guides promised Judith that arrangements were made for her to over the rest of the lease on the Girl Guides building on Pease Street Cairns.
The disadvantaged kids I was training in Vinnies Gym all came back to me at Pease Street one kid came to see me from Townsville. He was always in trouble in Townsville in the short time I trained him he won the Qld State and the Australian National title in boxing.

Sadly the invisible powers that be - that continually try to get me to leave this country because I WILL NOT BE SILENCED when it comes to protecting women and the disadvantaged have just sent Judith an eviction notice so once again the poor and the disadvantaged kids of Cairns are left their own devises.

This is NOW twice these kids have deliberately had a fully equipped gym and a boxing facility taken from them that I loaned to them!!!!!!!!Not to St Vincent de Paul officials to spitefully dispose of as they wish, and all this just because I stood up females and the disadvantaged and had the audacity to tell ceo Peter Maher Jerry McAuliffe and Maree Fell while I breath they will never get away with bullying the weak.
So Mr A. C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTH REGION it is no surprise to Judith and me that the likes of Catholic X prosecutor Inspector Ian Swan and his ilk can get away with any thing.
Society ceo Peter Maher gave instructions to Society solicitors THYNNE & MACARTNEY stating he had asked (despite request) to see my boxing license when no person has ever asked to see my license then being told to stop going to this facility.
Sir, what I want is my equipment returned so I can continue helping kids through my experience from drug barons.
It was made public that the Community minister Warren Pitt gave a character reference to a convicted drug suppler yet defames my wife and me.
I have tried to expose bullying to QLD WPH&S by officials of this society one victim contemplated SUICIDE.
I will enclose some copies of documents with this letter for your secretary to read for your information.

BISHOP OF CAIRNS CHRISTMAS MESSAGE + JAMES FOLEY

People of good-will do need to exercise good sense - and to make some crucial distinctions.

The message of Jesus Christ, God-among-us, is indeed that people of good-will - whole and holy people - can and should make a difference in the time and place in which they live.
Their - our - very presence and actions should make peace in our world!

Can these St Vincent de Paul officials and X prosecutor Inspector Ian Swan say that they follow the above?

(As Judith and me can)

Yours Respectfully

Jim Tierney
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: Sunday, 30 March 2008 5:36 PM
To: Attorney@ministerial.qld.gov.au
Subject: TIM HERBERT

A C. HENDERSON
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER
FAR NORTHERN REGION

11 March 2008.

Dear Mr A C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER

I refer to your correspondence of 7 March 2008 they are not allegations we are making against Inspector Ian Swan and we find it offensive by you continually stating they are only allegations.
As I have stated before no other police officer other than Detective Sheridan Heaton was in that room with us and I can prove exactly what was said in that room Ian Swan cannot.
What relevance is it to my wife and me what rank, what branch, what type of police officer you say investigated what was said in that room.
The whole of Australia knows you do not give up your own; ask Inspector Ian Swan would he be willing to take a lie detective test with us?
Mr A C HENDERSON why in the name of Inspector Ian Swans’ GOD would we ever trust his advice or indeed his word?
It has now been proven to my wife and me what we have only heard in the past regarding the Queensland police.

In our humble opinion nothing has changed in Queensland police service since Terry Lewis was arrested and Sir Joh ran the whole of Queensland including Queensland police service.
Now with regard to you saying you have been informed “We refused to sign a release document.”
How dare you repeat this lie in the position you hold?

We now demand you ask Cairns Bishop James Foley what we REALLY WERE ASKED TO SIGN seeing only Catholics are believe in this Catholic State.

We were asked to sign an AS IS DOCUMENT not a release document if you are going to repeat something to us in your official position make sure of the FACTS Sir, Jerry McAuliffe the same man I informed you PERSONALLY of - is the same lying individual that stood by while women were bullied to the point of suicide and nervous breakdowns these were Catholic women Sir.

I have sent to you personally, (with your name on them) copies of emails confirming to you that both lying Jerry McAuliffe, and society ceo Peter Maher, were and still are conspiring to alter the minutes of a Board of directors meeting (that my wife was part of) regarding the STOLEN $130 million dollars that was given away illegally by these good Catholics to finance Ozcare.

Ozcare is a private entity that returns nothing back to the poor in Cairns yet you as a senior Queensland police officer see this as acceptable?

I note also in your correspondence to us you never advised us what advice we give the citizens of Cairns whose property was also stolen by these highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive society officials Jerry McAuliffe and Peter Maher.
Shall we tell them to write to you personally?

And finally it seems it must have slipped your mind, we also asked you for advice regarding the property belonging to the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE that I also informed you personally of.
Remember Jerry McAuliffe and ceo Peter Maher stole equipment belonging to the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE that was stored in Vinnies Gym.

Hence my reason for me not signing Jerry McAuliffe’s AS IS DOCUMENT not A RELEASE DOCUMENT that you have been incorrectly informed about.

Sir, you in your position may trust Queensland laws we humble citizens of Cairns do not, I will never sign an AS IS DOCUMENT - again not a release document totally different you see.
Particularly signing my name to an AS IS DOCUMENT when it involves the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE equipment that is likely or to be expected missing like the Cairns Kitchen that the ALH group paid $6,000 for.
That the untouchable society Mr "Life is Tough" Peter Maher said he paid for.

And like the enormous amount stolen from the poor again in Queensland of $200,000 missing from the Gold Coast society branch this is of course only the conservative figure for a public strategy exercise by the thieves my wife and me understand it was a lot more.
So Mr A C HENDERSON ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FAR NORTHERN REGION If you see this as not a Queensland state police issue, which is what it appears to us humble citizens can you advice us who do we report this stolen property issue too?

As some Cairns citizens we understand know the name of the police officer involved in the initial removal of the AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE GYM EQUIPMENT, before it was stored in Vinnies Gym and finally stolen by these highly unethical, arrogant and publicly deceptive society officials that is likely or to be expected missing now.

I trust this information is of assistance to you.

Yours Respectfully

Jim Tierney
To: police@ministerial.qld.gov.au
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:21 PM
Subject: Answerability

CAN THE MINISTER EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT THIS BELOW PLEASE

Date: Monday, 15 May 2006 4:53 PM
To: police@ministerial.qld.gov.au
Subject: I DO NOT HAVE THET IME TO PLAY GAMES

JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY

jjls@bigpond.com

Dear Minister Spence
$130 million + $24 million + $118 million + $52 million
That’s $324 million and that is only from the FNQ St Vincent de Paul branch Qld that the poor are being deprived.
Over $ 200, 000 was stolen from the Gold Coast by a St Vincent de Paul member.

God only knows how much from here because they do it with impunity with all the help they get.
This is all going on the www that should cure them all.

Madam I hate men that bully women - men that bash women - or men that rape women - or men that allow women to be bullied.
I personal developed an Anti-Rape programme that I have been teaching women for years. In hospitals private schools and the maximum security jails in NSW.

I started them here in Cairns but that was stopped by corrupt St Vincent de Paul officials. Just ask any of the women here.

I do not teach this as a fitness class or a martial arts class or a self - defence class.

A real Anti-Rape course that teaches women too look after themselves just a bit more than they did before.

This was all arranged for the girls in St Monica’s just ask them.

Minister all my wife and me have done all our lives is help people
I do not have the time to play mind games with bullies.

My life in Liverpool England taught me to never drop my guard when dealing with officials that are corrupt.

I just let their ego do them in I do not have the time to play games with conceited stupid bullies.

I gave you plenty of time to answer our queries, and for God sake madam I am helping kids stay away from drugs.

So seeing that you just want a war with us we have asked your boss to get my equipment, to help these poor kids we do not have the time to play games. I do not have to lie when dealing with egomaniac clowns.

Jim Tierney
During the overconfident Queensland Catholic X prosecutor police Inspector Ian Swan’s performance in his office in Cairns police station to impress my wife and detective Sheridan Heaton I am sure he did not know that the smile on my face was not nerves, but happiness, little did he think then, that anyone could outwit this arrogant chauvinistic pig, but every word spewed out of the mouth of this arrogant chauvinistic pig, would soon be heard all over the world, because I was recording his performance and sent copies of his performance to copious number of people in Europe and England.

The then Queensland police minister Judy Spence, wrote to me telling me it was a CIVIL SITUATION regarding the stealing of my MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of property plus the Australian Federal Police Gym equipment and all the personal property belonging to myself and my kids that I was mentoring given to them from a Pastor of the USA NAVY stolen by ST VINCENT DE PAUL’S Jerry McAuliffe, Peter Maher, Maree Fell, John Campbell, and John Meanan.

Yet when I told her I had recorded every word that spewed out of the mouth of this arrogant chauvinistic pig, Queensland, Catholic, X prosecutor, police Inspector Ian Swan, that had been heard all over the world, because I had recorded his performance and sent copies of his performance to copious number of people in Europe and England she suddenly became interested again.

Judy Spence received numerous emails referring to Ian Swan’s verbal stupidity from friends of mine from Europe and England that she would never confess too.

In fact to show how overconfident Australian politicians get, then drop their guard thinking they are accountable to no one read these emails between my brother Terry and myself.

I know I am despised by corrupt magistrates, corrupt barristers (especially Cairns JAMES SHERIDAN), corrupt solicitors, and corrupt police (too many to name), but I have a special place in the hearts of public servants such as Warren Pitt, his nepotistic son Curtis, Kerry Shine, Steve Wettenhall and the one and only JIM TOUROUR, but when
Judy Spence told my brother Terry, she could not respond to him regarding the tape recording he had received from me because she did not know any JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY that lives in Cairns it hurt.
To: jjls@bigpond.com
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:42 PM
Subject: reply

hi james im back .
i received a email from the police minister judy spence she has asked for more information.

terry.....
To: Judith Tierney
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:18 AM
Subject: REPLY

judy ... all she said was that she couldn’t help me because she did not know who my brother was.
she knew but was being evasive.....

terry....
To: terrance @ttierney. wanadoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: reply

Glad to read you have gadget hidden away safe you might get a trip out to Australia as a key wittiness
to the downfall of that stupid Queensland Police Minister Judy Spence she does not know how too help you eh!!!!!!

This week she will remember me they are so so arrogant and stupid.
They are so conceited it takes them years to back stab people to get to a position of "I AM THE HONOURABLE MINISTER."

You would think they would have enough intellect to cover their arse would you not, when getting there?

Jim
EMAILS FROM CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST DR JEFF TAYLOR WHO IS STILL TREATING MY WIFE JUDITH after society’s Jerry McAuliffe, Maree Fell, Peter Maher and John Campbell destroyed not only her CATHOLIC FAITH but her mental health. Judith is the carer for our son Scott who was having a brain tumour removed while these evil SOCIETY BASTARDS where playing mind games with her.

To: Jimmy & Judy Tierney
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:27 PM
Subject: Keeping In Touch

Hi Judy,
Are you getting any assistance up there in Cairns?

In relation to the matters aired in our last conversation,

I would like to have a yarn with you over the phone again soon

Regards,

Jeff Taylor
TO CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST DR JEFF TAYLOR

To: Chris & Jeff Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:50 PM
Subject: health

Dear Chris & Jeff,

Thanks for your support and professional care, I am much better, not as well as I soon hope to be, but getting there.

I spoke again last week with Bishop James, he wants to speak to Jim in an attempt to salvage what’s left of our Church in Cairns
he asked after you both.

Hope you are both well.

I'll be in contact again soon.

Love

Judy _________________________________________________________________________________________________________CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST DR JEFF TAYLOR
Date: 15 October 2005 21:33
Subject: Re: Keeping In Touch

Good to hear from you I am pleased that you have been able to access
some experienced local assistance.

Take care &best wishes to you, Jimmy et al.

Regards

Jeff Taylor _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:42 PM
Subject: reply

hi james im back
i received a email from the police minister judy spence she has asked for more information.

terry.....
To: Judith Tierney
Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:18 AM
Subject: REPLY

judy all she said was that she couldnt help me because she did
not know who my brother james victor tierney was, she knew and was just being her arrogant evasive self

terry
To: terrance @ttierney. wanadoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: reply

Glad to read you have gadget hidden away safe you might get a trip out to Australia as a key wittiness to the downfall of that stupid Queensland Police Minister Judy Spence she does not know how to help you eh!!!!!!
This week she will remember me they are so so arrogant and stupid.
They are so conceited it takes them years to back stab people to get to a position of "I AM A MINISTER"

You would think they would have enough intellect to cover their arse would you not, when getting there?

Jim

James Victor Tierney

Return to Jim Tierney [James Victor Tierney] Boxer & Weightlifter Set Up Vinnies Gym in Cairns